HOW TO TAKE HOMEOPATHIC PREPARATIONS
1. Do take anything (including nicotine and toothpaste)
except spring (non-chlorinated) water for at least twenty
minutes before or after taking homeopathy. Spring water
may be drunk five minutes before or after taking
2. Do not touch homeopathic pills. Always place them
directly under the tongue from the container cap or from a
sheet of plain (print free) paper.
3. Homeopathic drops can be put straight under the tongue.
4. Different homeopathic preparations can be taken
at the same time. If you have been prescribed several
liquid homeopathic preparations, it is OK to drop a dose
of each preparation into a glass containing about half an
inch of spring water and then to sip the contents.
5. For children, alcohol can be removed from liquid
homeopathic preparations by putting the dose into a
glass containing about an inch of warm spring
water and then allowing about twenty minutes for the
alcohol to evaporate.
6. Keep homeopathic medicines out of direct sunlight.
7. If travelling by air, it is advisable to individually wrap
homeopathic medicines containers in plastic wrapping
(Cling film) enclosed in an outer covering of silver
foil and transport in the hold luggage.