HOW TO TAKE HOMEOPATHIC PREPARATIONS
1. Do take anything (including nicotine and toothpaste)
except spring (non-chlorinated) water for at least
fifteen minutes before or after taking homeopathy.
Spring water may be drunk five minutes before or
after taking homeopathy.
2. Do not touch homeopathic pills. Always place them
directly under the tongue from the container cap or
from a sheet of plain (print free) paper.
3. Homeopathic drops can be put straight under the
4. Different homeopathic preparations can be taken
at the same time. If you have been prescribed
several liquid homeopathic preparations, it is OK
to drop a dose of each preparation into a glass
containing about half an inch of spring water and
then to sip the contents.
5. For children, alcohol can be removed from liquid
homeopathic preparations by putting the dose into a
glass containing about an inch of warm spring
water and then allowing about twenty minutes for
the alcohol to evaporate.
6. Keep homeopathic medicines out of direct sunlight.
7. If travelling by air, it is advisable to individually wrap
homeopathic medicines containers in plastic
wrapping (Cling film) enclosed in an outer covering
of silver foil and transport in the hold luggage.