Cancer & Integrative Medicine
In the United Kingdom, it would be illegal for anyone other than a medically qualified oncologist to treat cancer. Nevertheless, some adults opt for self-administered non-conventional treatment, ‘since chemotherapy, with all its cruel and degrading side effects, is remarkably ineffective, contributing only about 2% to the five-year cancer survival rate. This amounts to only about an extra five weeks of life over a five-year period’ (1).
At this clinic, vegatest technology is used to select treatment for self administration from the following approaches.
1. Budwig cream (2), made from flax seed oil and cottage cheese, is used to correct essential fatty acid deficiencies. A printout of how to make and take Budwig cream is available.
2. Cancer cells have thickened cell membranes that protect them from normal natural destruction by the body's immune system (apoptosis). Systemic enzyme therapy may be recommended to thin the thickened cancer cell membrane walls in order to promote natural destruction of the cancer cells by the patient’s immune system antibodies. (3)
3. A herbal bloodroot preparation can be self-applied locally for skin cancer (Cansema paste) or taken orally, self-administered, as Cansema Tonic (4) for systemic cancer (e.g. cancer of the breast or colon). Dr Bourne has successfully treated a skin cancer on his own ear with Cansema paste. Samples of Cansema products are available at this clinic for vegatesting purposes.
Extensive conventional research has already failed to synthesise the active components of the rainforest herbs contained in Cansema preparations and it would be uneconomical for pharmaceutical companies to market unpatentable cancer treatments even though there is considerable conventional research confirming that these rain forest herb preparations are highly effective for treating cancer.
Cansema preparations can be purchased online (5).
4. Rolf Gordon of Dulwich Health, London, has successfully treated over 5000 cancer patients (6).
His approach is as follows.
Eliminate geopathic stress (earth radiation).
(See articles section on the main page of this
2. Treat chronic infection. Mr Gordon recommends
Allitech (a garlic derived antibiotic). At this
Clinic, Nano Silver is also tested.
3. Antioxidant treatment. At this clinic a range of
antioxidants (including Co-enzyme Q10) can be
4. Alkalising salts to raise the body’s pH level.
Alkalising improves tissue oxygenation and
eliminates micro-pathogens in the blood. At this
clinic, the urine pH is checked pH test strips.
5. Cancer is caused by prolonged exposure to any
type of stress - psychological, physical and
chemical (7). Prolonged stress causes the
adrenal gland to secrete cancer promoting
hormones rather than healthy stress hormones.
Causes of stress include pathological anxiety,
dental mercury poisoning, cadmium poisoning
from traffic fumes, industrial chemical pollution
and harmful electromagnetic radiation. At this
clinic, relevant stress factors are identified and
There are several naturopathic treatments available to help with cancer. Vegatest technology makes it possible to identify the individual causes of cancer and to select appropriate naturopathic treatment from ranges of treatment options.
1. In Superfreakonomics by Steven Levitt and
Stephen Dubner. ISBN 978-0-713-9990-7:84.
(Cancer cure Dr Budwig Diet, Flaxseed oil, and
3. Enzymes: A Drug of the Future. Ecomed
Verlagsgesellschaft AG & Co., 1993 Oncol, Rep
2008; 20: 69-74.
Cansema Testimonials for 2014 - Alpha Omega
6. Cancer – the full menu: ISBN 13 978 0 95 14017-
7. Selye, H. 1936. A syndrome produced by diverse
nocuous agents. Nature, 138:32. I